CELEBRATE NATIONAL AG WEEK
- Sunday, March 21st through Saturday, March 27th -
WITH A GAME OF B.A.R.N. BINGO!
What Is Ag Week All About?
It's a time of recognizing - and celebrating - the contribution of agriculture in our daily lives. Consumers like you are encouraged to:
Value the essential role of agriculture in maintaining a strong economy, appreciate the role agriculture plays in providing safe, abundant and affordable products and make an effort to understand more about how food and fiber products are produced.
Have fun exploring beautiful Berks County and all it's unique farms and earn points to be entered into a prize drawing for an awesome Bountiful Berks Basket full of local products, freebies and deals OR the GRAND PRIZE of an Extra Special Berks Ag Experience!
B.A.R.N. BINGO Rules & Instructions:
- Register to play by clicking on the button below.
- Once your registration form is submitted, you will receive an email with the printable (PDF) BINGO board.
- Take your board with you when you explore Berks County and visit as many locations as possible from Sunday, March 21st through Saturday, March 27th.
- Have someone that works at the location mark your board (and purchased some wonderful local Ag products!) Some will have stamps, some will have stickers, some will initial their spot. All of these are acceptable.
- Fill in spots to get "BINGO." Only one (B.A.R.N Logo) free space can be used per submitted BINGO board. The more places you visit the more points you earn, and the more points you earn the more chances you have to win. The GRAND Prize winner will be drawn and announced in early April.
- Any 3 locations = 1 point
- Any 4 locations = 2 points
- Any Vertical Row (5 locations) = 3 points
- Each location visited after 5, earns 2 points each!
- Earn 5 points for becoming a B.A.R.N. Member
- Earn extra Social Media points - 1 point for each for Facebook or Instagram posts sharing highlights of your Ag journey - and promoting your favorite locations and products! Show your farmers and producers some love by helping to spread the word about them! Check-in, share some pictures and BE SURE TO USE #barnbingo in your posts and make sure they are public so we can track them and award you your points! Be sure to like and follow all your favorites.
- Then, submit your filled out board by emailing a picture of it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 2nd. Winners will be announced the week of April 5th.
Do you have other Ag Lovers in your life? Encourage them to play, too, and challenge them to see who can visit the most locations!
Have fun and good luck!
The B.A.R.N. Team
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
B.A.R.N. BINGO Participating Locations Map
Participating B.A.R.N. BINGO Locations
230 Snyder Road,
Fri 12 - 6 pm
Sat & Sun 10 am - 5 pm
Cage free eggs produced by happy hens on our PA Preferred farm in Kempton & feeding the Greater Lehigh Valley one egg at a time! Visit our NEW farm store where we produce pure cream artisan ice cream & support over 14 local fellow farmers directly!
1492 Ridge Road, Shoemakersville
Sat & Sun 12 - 5 pm
walk-up window & samples
We work hard to maintain these vines and source additional fruit from only the best growers. From berry to bottle we take great care to make sure that the final product is good enough to put our name on.
270 Hoch Road,
Scheduled pre-orders only, www.willowrunfarmpa.com
Welcome to our farm, neighbor. Join us as we tell our story of farming, learning, and raising grass fed beef and pastured pork.
3071 W. Philadelphia Ave,
Tue - Fri 10 am - 6 pm,
Sat 10 am - 4 pm
Oley Valley Organics, now in its 12th year, is Berks County’s premier source for local organic & natural foods. Located in the beautiful Oley Valley just east of Reading, PA, our market features Organic Produce from our own farm and more than 60 other local area farmers and producers.
1641 Alleghenyville Rd, Mohnton
8 am - 5 pm, self serve
Small family run farm in PA, offering produce, Non-GMO: brown eggs, duck eggs, and goose eggs. We raise pastured poultry and turkeys. Baby Goat Yoga classes as well as many other farm events .
86 Wieder Road,
Daily 6 am - 8 pm
Dairy farm with PA Raw Milk Permit. We sell RAW MILK, CHEESE, YOGURT, BEEF and EGGS. All raised on our farm or made from our own milk.
469 Adams Hotel Road, Shoemakersville
Thur & Fri 4 - 7 pm,
Sat 9 am - 2pm
Homegrown pork, locally grown beef and chicken retail products available at our market.
15032 Kutztown Road, Kutztown
Tue, Wed & Sun 11 am - 7 pm Thur and Sat 11 am - 9 pm
Fri 11 am- 8 pm
Saucony Creek Brewing Company is a forward-thinking craft brewery proudly fashioning hyper-local adventurous beers in an effort to keep glass-clinking camaraderie alive and well.
They also have a really great menu showcasing locally-sourced ingredients.
7701 Bernville Road,
Open Daily, 7 am - 7 pm
We have everything anyone could desire. From ice cream to lunch meat, and milk products to snacks!
Everything produced in the bakery is hand made just like the ice cream.
All milk products such as cheese, chocolate milk, and cream are made and manufactured right here in the store.
Stop on by for that homemade taste!
6th Ave & Penn Ave,
Sun March 21,
10 am -12 pm
Pre-orders needed for some vendors, but day-of sales available for most.
for more info.
40 Fruit Lane,
Mon - Fri 8 am - 6 pm
Sat 8 am - 5 pm
Our farm market has fresh produce, homegrown apples, freshly-pressed apple cider, homemade soups, deli meats and much more!
1241 Hex Hwy,
Thur & Fri 1 - 5 pm
Sat & Sun 10 am - 2 pm
We raise high quality beef products at an affordable price. We are a first generation family run farm. Our cattle are very well loved and cared for on a daily basis. They are grass fed and grain finished. No injections or hormones!
Visit our farm store for lots of delicious Farm-to-Fork Products! From our Farm to your door!
17 Oak Road,
Mon - Fri 10 am - 5 pm
Sat & Sun 9 am - 4 pm
We practice organic beekeeping and gardening. We sell raw honey and many gifts from the hive. Also, local artisan items.
108 Seigfried Rd,
M, W, F 10 am - 7 pm,
Sat 10 am - 5 pm
Our family raises goats and makes cheese, yogurt and soap. We also have eggs and meat along with homemade soups, fruit spreads, mustard, and much more in our farm store. We never give any of our animals corn, soy, antibiotics or hormones.